Write For the PBP Media Network
Want to reach 1.6 Million e-newsletter subscribers? The PBP Media Network consist of:
- 14 Niche Websites
- 590,000+ Monthly Pageviews
- 330,000+ Unique Visitors
- 420+ Articles Published Monthly
- 1.6 Million eNewsletter Readers
Read through our guest posting guidelines to see if there is a good fit between your content and our audience.
Preferred Topics and Focus
We only accept articles that are going to be useful to our diverse audience. Here are our 14 websites:
- HR Morning
- CFO Daily News
- IT Manager Daily
- Sales & Marketing Update
- Finance Tech News
- Safety News Alert
- Business Brief
- Health Exec News
- Healthcare Tech Review
- Higher Ed Morning
- Education Tech News
- Manufacturing Weekly
- Retail News Alert
- Customer Contact News
Take a look at the data card for audience make-up for each of these websites.
The PBP Media Network has strict editorial standards. Only the best guest posts will be accepted for publication. Submissions must be:
- Original, unique, and never published before.
- Interesting and well-written – nothing spammy or just for a link.
- Minimum of 500 words.
Here are examples of the types of articles we’re looking for:
- Opinion Pieces – Insights, analysis, predictions on current news/issues/trends and how they impact the audience.
- Data Analysis & Commentary– Using survey or other data, provide insights and observations about results and why they matter to our audience.
- Guides/How To’s – Practical tips, advice, or solutions to common reader challenges.
- Reviews – Detailed reviews of software, hardware, or other products that are related to the audience. Must be unbiased.
Link Requirements and Policies
- May include up to two relevant external links
- Affiliate links are not permitted.
- We may add relevant internal links to posts or pages.
- Submit your posts in Word .doc formatting.
- Please include one or two sentences ‘About the Guest Post Author’ at the bottom of the guest post. You’re welcome to include up to 2 relevant links (nothing overtly spammy).
- Credit all sources, assets and use common sense.
- Please include one relevant image. Charts, graphs, data visualizations, or anything else that adds value or clarity is encouraged.
- Articles are subject to our editing.
- If your article is accepted, you grant a license for the PBP Media Network to be the exclusive publisher. You may republish extracts – for example, on your own site – but the article in its entirety may not appear elsewhere.
If you have a quality post that meets the above guidelines, please email it as a Word attachment to email@example.com. You can expect to hear back from us within 2 business days.